Friday, October 5, 2012

Amazing Bourbon Biscuits

Dear Friends

Why I am selected this recipe as It is one of our favorite Indian Biscuit as Me and my brother used to eat it since childhood.Now my daughter is so crazy about this biscuit than any other cream biscuits because its chocolate flavor :) I want to try it out for her.Finally found in Nithu's blog.It is so amazing recipes. I baked it and it is so egg less.MY daughter tasted it and said Nice It looks like Bourbon Biscuit.Before baking it, my kid asked whether to put sugar on the top? HaHaHa she s so intelligent :)I said to her Ya :) She said ok can't wait to taste for it :)  My kid and my friends said very tasty. Here is my 1st attempt image of Bourbon Biscuit and recipe adapted from here. Thank you Nithu :)


Linking this entry to sowmya 'event And owned by raven


9 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :) I look forward to hearing from you of any commrnts on my blog ,suggestions and requests Please follow my blog..
Feel free to email me @ tangymindsachu@gmail.com